As we close off the holiday season and get ready to celebrate the new year, our guest mixologist Paula from Aquarela Restaurant makes us a “Dominican Double.” This drink is a perfect mix of Brugal Anejo, Banana Liqueur, and Vermouth, giving it a unique tropical twist.
You definitely have to try this at home!
How to make a Dominican Double
- 50ml Brugal Gran Reserva Familiar 1888
- 15ml Briottet Crème de Banane or similar
- 10ml Noilly Prat dry vermouth
- Add all ingredients to a mixing glass with cubed ice and stir.
- Strain the contents into a chilled coupe glass.
- Garnish with banana chips on the side.
No matter what time of the year, A Dominican Double with Brugal Anejo is the perfect spirit for every season